Super Bowl is underway, but you couldn't prove by Cyndy or me. We are just hanging out. The major noise producer is the hum of the refrigerator and the ticking of a clock. Our daughter Heather is visiting, but at the moment she is napping on the couch downstairs.
Cyndy's sister Sandra and her husband Jim stayed with her this morning will I "did church" in Concordia and Odessa. I am not yet comfortable leaving her by herself for long periods of time.
Cyndy's mobility and confidence moving around the house, still with the walker, is much improved. I may replace front two legs with the wheels, or maybe not.
Her appetite is also much better, although a bland diet is still the main bill of fare. She is still sensitive to noise and any sudden or quick movement. We do have two appointments this week; and ENT doctor on Friday and Physical Therapy on Tuesday.
We continue to be well fed and encouraged by the notes and cards she continues to receive. The accident occurred four weeks ago this Wednesday. I hope that this journey has, progressed to at least 1/2 way into the woods and that we are on the way out.
Thanks again for your continued love and prayers.
Sam and Cyndy
No comments:
Post a Comment